SSDNow V+100 is ideal for demanding corporate environments and for system builders and integrators. It uses a standard SATA interface but unlike a regular hard drive, it's built with no moving parts. It provides durability and reliability to meet the needs of professionals in the office or on the road. Business travelers in any industry will appreciate its performance gains, as will medical professionals, software developers, video editors, designers, IT workers and law enforcement officials.
SSDNow V+100 feature an independent garbage collection function that maintains a system at optimum performance level. This is especially important for systems running on Windows XP, which doesn't feature TRIM, and it will also help organizations extend the software cycle on their systems, delaying upgrades of operating systems and compatible applications.
SSDNow is backed by a three-year warranty, live 24/7 tech support and legendary Kingston® reliability.
- Innovative – Uses MLC NAND flash memory components.
- Silent – Runs silent and cool with no moving mechanical parts.
- Shock Proof – No moving mechanical parts so the SSD handles rougher conditions.
- Supports S.M.A.R.T functions
- Guaranteed – 3 year legendary Kingston warranty, 24/7 tech support
- Form Factor – 2.5"
- Interface – SATA 1.5 Gb/sec. and 3.0 Gb/sec
- Capacities* – 64GB, 96GB, 128GB, 256GB, 512GB
- Dimensions – 69.85 x 100 x 9.5 mm
- Weight – 128 - 151 grams
- Storage temperatures – -40 - 85°C
- Operating temperatures – 0 - 70°C
- Vibration operating – 2.7G
- Vibration non-operating – 20G
- Sequential Read Throughput** – 230MB/s
- Sequential Write Throughput** – 180MB/s
- PCMARK® Vantage HDD Suite Score+
64GB – 38,177
96GB – 34,971
128GB – 35,073
256GB – 34,795
512GB – 34,697
- Power specs – 3.6 W (TYP) Active / 0.05 W (TYP) Idle
- MTBF – 1,000,000 Hrs